You get the showroom all to yourself (and up to 1 friend)! Come in and test our products and work with a dedicated product expert.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we're only be taking appointments for in-store shopping. We'll be opening back up completely to the public when we feel it safe for you, our employees, and everyone else..
Here's what you can do during your shopping appointment:
- Get personalized recommendations from your dedicated Product Expert.
- Test and smell products at our Tester Table.
- Shop all Source Vitál Apothecary and Sir Vitál products.
- Shop other Indie Beauty brands and products, such as MyMagicMud, Beauty by Earth, Makana Candles, and more.
- NEW: Shop our new collection of CBD brands, such as Plant People, +PlusCBD, Make+Mary, Good Patch and more.
For the health and safety of all our customers and our employees, here are the shopping requirements:
- Customers can only shop in-store by booking an appointment online or by phone (713-622-2190). NOTE: We are still offering free curbside pick up for everyone.
- Appointments will be a maximum length of 45 minutes. This allows our staff to sanitize the store areas before our next appointment.
- For those making an appointment, only 1 other person will be allowed in the store with you.
- Masks are required and can only be removed temporarily to inhale wafting strips.
- Our restrooms will be closed to customers.
- Customers will be prohibited from touching the products, whether they are testers or inventory on shelves. A gloved product expert will handle all products (again, for the safety customers and employees and sanitation of our store). We will have a product tester table set up and your product expert will give you tester sticks and wafting strips for you to experience the products. Thanks so much in advance for your cooperation on this rule.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available just inside the door when you arrive.
- Please be considerate of everyone's time and we ask that you arrive on time. Your time window may not be extended if there's an appointment after you.
- We will only be accepted credit card payments. No cash or checks. (only temporarily during the pandemic)